Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Small Group Leader: Meg Brown




My name is Meg Brown, and I am the Working Moms Small Group Co-Leader for MOPS this year.  It is my second year in this role, and I feel privileged to do it!  My husband's name is George Brown, and I have two children, Thomas (3.5) and George (1.5).  "Big" George and I have been married for almost 8.5 years, and we attend Fellowship Church.

I am a lawyer at a firm here in Knoxville, and, while my family is my top priority, I really enjoy my job.  My life can be crazy at times, but with a great family, support network of friends, and a wonderful working mom community in MOPS, I somehow seem to manage it!  I really do believe that one of the best ways to deal with the difficulties of life is to have a support group, and MOPS is a great place to find that.

In my spare time, I love to cook, bake, take pictures, read, run/exercise and hang out with my friends and family.  I also love to travel, which doesn't happen that often these days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment