Saturday, August 6, 2011

Finances: Janet Morgan

 
I am very excited about this year of MOPS!  This is my 5th year in MOPS.  I have been married to my husband, Jarett for 10 years.  We have 2 wonderful little girls, Kate who is 6 years old and a rising 1st grader, and Macy Jane, who is 15 months and keeps me on my toes!  We have been members of Central Baptist Bearden for 10 years.

I worked up until Kate was 4 years old in sales for Hanesbrands, Inc.  I have stayed home for the past 2 years and feel very lucky to have this opportunity.  MOPS has given me the chance to meet many different moms and make strong friendships & bonds.  

I enjoy spending time with my girls & husband, spending time with my friends, shopping, watching movies, volunteering at my daughter's school, and cooking.  Also, I am a graduate of the University of Kentucky and love to cheer for them in all sports!  I always look forward to meeting new moms and getting to know you all better at MOPS.  I love being able to help other moms through any experiences I have already encountered.  As a mom with an older child and then starting all over again, I have some experience with both spectrums....at the same time.  I look forward to a very exciting year as we grow and welcome new & old faces!  A great year lies ahead!  Come join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment