Monday, September 3, 2012

Getting to know us: Leader- Christa Margene

My name is Christa Margene and I have been married to my husband, Jere, for 11 years!  We have two boys, Eli (5 years) and Isaac (2 years) and one little girl coming soon.  I am originally from the Detroit, MI area but have loved calling Knoxville my home for the past 11 years.  I am a full time stay at home mom and have loved it!  However, there are days when I long to go to the bathroom all by myself and not have a cheering section:)

In my spare time...not that there is much of that...I love reading, watching movies, doing crafty projects and spending time with my family and friends.

This is my sixth year in MOPS and I can't wait to see what God has planned for our year!  I look forward to welcoming our new & returning moms and hearing some wonderful speakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment