Monday, September 3, 2012

Getting to know us: Finance- Kelly Wells

My name is Kelly Wells and I have been married to my husband David Wells for 10 years.  God has blessed us with 2 amazing children Matthew (3) and Reagan (7). I am originally from Florida however after  moving to Knoxville in high school and attending college at UT I can now say I am a Tennesseean! Go VOLS!
 
I am a full time mom, wife and career woman. I work full time as a branch manager with a bank where I have been the past 10 years. I enjoy my job however like most working moms I enjoy spending my evenings and weekends with my family.  I also enjoy baking, anything outdoors , home improvement projects and my addiction to anything Pinterest. 

This will be my third year with MOPS and I am really looking forward to a great new year!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment