Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hospitality: Janet Lawlor

This is my 6th and final year as a MOPS mom, and I am very excited to be filling the role of hospitality leader.  I have loved being in MOPS as my children have grown, and it has been a blessing to know some wonderful ladies who are walking this same road.  My daughter, Evie, is now a 2nd grader, and my son, Andrew, is starting kindergarten this year.  Instead of rocking babies and changing diapers, I am now volunteering in school classrooms and shuttling kids to activities.  Both kids have food allergies that we have dealt with since our daughter was 2 months old, so I'm always happy to help other moms navigate through the diagnosis and change in diet.  My husband, Phil, and I have been married for 9 years.  He works at ORNL as an electrical engineer and I have been a stay at home mom since our daughter was born 7 years ago.  We have been members at CBCB since 2005.  I hope as a mom of older kids I can be there for you as you work through any issues with your little ones, remind you to treasure this time, and at the very least be proof that you will get through the preschool years in one piece!

Follow Janet and her family at: http://philjanetevieandrew.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment