Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Getting to know us: Website/Facebook- Stephanie Hickey


Hi! My name is Stephanie Hickey. I have been married to my husband Charlie for 9 years. We have one son named Will who is 14 months old. I have been a busy career woman so this is my first year in MOPS. I am an associate veterinarian at Admiral Veterinary Hospital and have been working there for 5 years post-graduation from the University of Tennessee. I am a native Knoxvillian but briefly lived in Ohio during my childhood and returned in high school.

I love to read, swim, knit, and play my Clarinet. I spend my spare time showing my dogs and working with rescue groups to rehome animals in need. I am looking forward to getting to know the mommies this year and having some girl time with friends!







No comments:

Post a Comment