Friday, July 29, 2011

Getting to Know Our Leaders

First up is one of our co-directors Christa Margene.  Here is her bio:

Name: Christa Margene
Mom to: Eli (almost 3 years) and Isaac (5 months)
Interests: spending time with friends, playing with our boys, spending time with my husband, reading, watching movies, playing board games and home improvement projects.
Mom Experience: I have been a mom for almost 3 years and have been a member of MOPS since I was pregnant with our first son.  I am excited to start another year of MOPS!
Before Motherhood: Before I became a mom I worked in television production at Scripps Productions here in Knoxville, TN. I grew up in the Detroit Michigan area and also did television production there as well.  I moved to Knoxville after I got married and love calling Knoxville home!

No comments:

Post a Comment